Helping Keep The Leyhill Community Local
Sat December 15, 2018
- Boy delivers presents to Birmingham Children's Hospital - James Blair from Worcester suffers with the genetic condition Noonan syndrome and regularly receives hospital care.
- Viktorija Sokolova murder: Boy guilty of Wolverhampton park killing - Viktorija Sokolova's head was "smashed in" by the 16-year-old, who was also convicted of raping her.
- Jamelia's stepbrother guilty of Birmingham gun murder - Tafarwa Beckford shot Derek Myers dead in retaliation for an attack on his friend.
- HMP Birmingham inmate 'took own life with insulin pen' - Remand prisoner John Delahaye should not have been given the medication unsupervised, a jury concludes.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.