Helping Keep The Leyhill Community Local
Sat October 19, 2019
- Zakir Nawaz death: Manslaughter sentence increased - Zakir Nawaz, who became a father for the second time 10 days before his death, died of a stab wound.
- Residents' road safety march after Walsall woman's death - Beechdale residents want road safety improvements after the hit-and-run death of Kulvinder Kaur.
- LGBT teaching row: School exclusion zone decision put off - A High Court judge reserves his decision on whether to keep an exclusion zone at a primary school.
- Rob Spray: West Bromwich Albion plan tribute to England fan who died in Sofia - West Bromwich Albion announce plans to pay tribute to fan Rob Spray, who died before England's Euro 2020 qualifier in Bulgaria.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.