Helping Keep The Leyhill Community Local
Thu April 9, 2020
- Coronavirus: Birmingham trust records more than 300 deaths - A second Nightingale Hospital will be opened in the region on Friday.
- Coronavirus: Millions watch Peaky Blinders parodies - Impressionist Zac Clayton says he has had messages from across the world since posting the videos.
- Coronavirus: Black Sabbath star Tony Iommi auctions guitar - Tony Iommi will donate money raised by the auction to University Hospitals Birmingham.
- Evicted Hereford coronavirus doctor 'told to buy tent' by landlady - The consultant had volunteered to help at a hospital but was evicted from lodgings and told to pitch a tent.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.