Helping Keep The Leyhill Community Local
Tue January 28, 2020
- Concerns over new 'menopause delay' procedure - Its long-term safety and success remains untested - but some women have already paid at least £6,000.
- Halesowen mum launches knife crime support group - Diane Harley, from Halesowen, has launched a support group for victims' families.
- Ofsted 'draconian' as school rating based on Islamic leaflet find - An Islamic school is given an inadequate rating after an "inflammatory" leaflet from 1994 is found in its library.
- Nasir Patrice stabbing: Boy, 16, charged with murder - The 16-year-old is accused of killing Nasir Patrice, who was stabbed in the chest in Warwickshire.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.