Helping Keep The Leyhill Community Local
Tue June 25, 2019
- Birmingham LGBT school row: Parents' reaction 'bitter' - Roger Godsiff is speaking in Parliament over the teaching of LGBT rights in primary schools.
- Commonwealth Games 2022: Birmingham event to cost £778m - The Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games will cost £778m, slightly above initial estimates, the government announces.
- Girl found Birmingham burglary victim's jewellery - Joseph Smith is reunited with his late wife's items following nine-year-old Tamiia Laville's find.
- Birmingham teacher who beat stammer honoured with award - Abed Ahmed now runs support groups for students at his Birmingham school.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.