Helping Keep The Leyhill Community Local
Sat December 7, 2019
- Birmingham lorry driver Robert Bradbury jailed for killing doctor - Robert Bradbury could not see Dr Suzanna Bull cycling in Birmingham as his dashboard was cluttered.
- Man denies murder over woman's stab death in Perry Barr - Belinda Rose, 63, was pronounced dead at a property in Pendragon Road, Perry Barr in August.
- Seven teenagers held over Rugeley railway station disorder - Police were called after reports that a train driver had been assaulted.
- Maximus appeal: 'Critical' stray cat attracts global support - Maximus was found severely underweight in Great Barr, and has been sent aid from as far as Texas.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.