Helping Keep The Leyhill Community Local
Wed April 24, 2019
- Harborne stabbing: Teenager knifed to death - The 18-year-old was found with serious injuries in Harborne, Birmingham.
- Teens stabbed during Birmingham snooker club robbery - The injuries to the two 18-year-olds are not thought to be life threatening.
- Edward Kelsey: Actor who played Joe Grundy on The Archers dies aged 88 - He played Joe Grundy on the BBC Radio 4 soap for 34 years and voiced Baron Greenback in Danger Mouse.
- National Action trial: Nazi accused 'made kerb stomp threat' - Garry Jack sent a message to his girlfriend threatening to "kerb stomp" a black youth, a court hears.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.