Helping Keep The Leyhill Community Local
Fri February 22, 2019
- Ian Austin quits Labour blaming Jeremy Corbyn's leadership - Ian Austin, the ninth MP this week to leave, blames anti-Semitism but will not join new Independent Group.
- Woman, 73, dies after Birmingham mugging - Three men and three boys are arrested on suspicion of manslaughter, robbery and assault.
- Boy, 17, arrested after Cardiff stabbing - A 17-year-old boy is arrested after a 33-year-old man was attacked, police say.
- Sex attacker Kamil Malag escapes from prison van - Kamil Malag was returning to HMP Hewell from court when he absconded.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.